3v3 “Snowball Fight” Soccer Tournament
u8,u10,u12,u14: Saturday evening, January 4, 2020
High School, Adults: Sunday afternoon/evening January 5, 2020
DEADLINE TO REGISTER: December 27
Steps to Register:
- One person from your team will register and pay for the entire team.
ONLINE TEAM REGISTRATION
2. Each Team member will go here and complete the Waiver (please have your Team Name before signing the waiver): All players MUST complete THIS WAIVER prior to the tournament. Team Members must have this form filled out at least 24 hours prior to the event.
- 3v3 games offer a fun and fast paced format with lots of touches and lots of scoring.
- Each team will be guaranteed three games with the top two in each division advancing to a championship game.
- All age groups and divisions have a minimum 3 and maximum 5 player roster.
- Age groups are available from U8 all the way through Adult Open.
- Games will be played on a 30yd x 20yd field to small goals – two fields will be set up across the main field.
- Team Registration is only $125 per team.
Our 3v3 Tournament is now a partner of Ohio 3v3 Soccer and the 3v3 Ohio State Cup, held at Sports Force Parks in Cedar Point each summer. Champions and Finalists will be given a discounted registration to the 3v3 Ohio State Cup event.
The schedule will be posted by Thursday morning before the event.